• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - GPU
• DeepStream Version - deepstream:5.0-20.07-devel
• TensorRT Version - Haven’t changed the default that comes with container deepstream:5.0-20.07-devel
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) - 440.33.01
• Sample application and the configuration file content - …/sample_apps/deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test/deepstream_nvdsanalytics_test.cpp
• Reproduce steps
I was trying to save the cropped image being generated after analytics using gst-dsexample plugin. Want to change filename of image being saved so that in multi-stream scenario it can be identified which image was generated by which stream. For this, was trying to access “source_id” obtained from “NvDsFrameMeta” . Issue is,
I checked few other samples as well, which prints stream-id on console, however on looking into the code it was observed that they are actually printing “pad_index”.
I am accessing frame_meta like this, basically that’s the default code which comes along:
Lastly, FYI, I made certain change to deepstream-app and inserted dsexample-plugin after osd-plugin so that I could capture the BBoxes in saved image. But, I believe that should not be the problem.
This is a major blocker for us. Hoping to get some insights soon.