Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Xavier
• DeepStream Version 5.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5
• TensorRT Version come with Jetpack
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I am trying to create two pipelines in different processes.
So I tried to run the python examples: deepstream_imagedata-multistream.py in two different terminals at the same time, the first terminal works fine alone but gives me the error when i tried to run it in a second terminal:
Error: gst-stream-error-quark: Internal data stream error. (1): gstbasesrc.c(3055): gst_base_src_loop (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstBin:source-bin-01/GstURIDecodeBin:uri-decode-bin/GstRTSPSrc:source/GstUDPSrc:udpsrc3: streaming stopped, reason not-linked (-1)
The command i use are like:
python deepstream_imagedata-multistream.py rtsp:camera1 rtsp:camera2 (in terminal 1)
python deepstream_imagedata-multistream.py rtsp:camera1 rtsp:camera2 (in terminal 2)
I would assume this is related to the camera source bin issue that can be fixed in code?
How do I create two different pipeline that accept the same camera/cameras?
I can run:
deepstream_imagedata-multistream.py rtsp:camera1 rtsp:camera1 rtsp:camera2 rtsp:camera2
to accept same camera input but it would be in the same process and in one pipeline.