Issues with multiple Deepstream RTSP feeds

I’m currently running 3 separate Jetson Xavier NXs each running deepstream on a separate camera feed. Currently testing with the default “test5” app and pushing the processed videos to the RTSP sink at 127.0.0.1:8555/ds-test. Each of the 3 jetsons have separate static IP addresses that I’m using to connect to them.

When I connect to these multiple RTSP feeds using VLC or another application, the feeds are getting mixed together (ie. I’m seeing frames from camera 1 in camera feed 2). I have tried changing the port that the RTSP stream is served on, but still see the same issue.

Do I need to change the “ds-test” part of the URL to make it unique per camera? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

• Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit
  • Deepstream 5.1
  • Jetpack 4.5.1
  • TensorRT 7.1.3.0

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

• Jetson Xavier NX Dev Kit
  • Deepstream 5.1
  • Jetpack 4.5.1
  • TensorRT 7.1.3.0

I can not reproduce the problem. Can you give steps to reproduce the problem?

Using a unique RTSP and UDP port for each instance of Deepstream resolved the issue. I believe its similar to this: