Multi channel stream is mixed together when i use rtmp stream as output

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson AGX
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.3
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

more than 4 rtsp stream input, and config rtmp as output , when the stream works more than 10 hours , multi channel stream is mixed together.

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

How can we reproduce it? How could you know the mixing is caused by deepstream SDK but not your code?

I find when I set

[primary-gie]
enable=1
gpu-id=0
model-engine-file=…/models/retinaface_mnet25_v2_dynamic.engine

labelfile-path=…/retinaface/labels.txt

batch-size=4
#Required by the app for OSD, not a plugin property
bbox-border-color0=1;0;0;1
bbox-border-color1=0;1;1;1
bbox-border-color2=0;0;1;1
bbox-border-color3=0;1;0;1
interval=2
gie-unique-id=1
nvbuf-memory-type=0
config-file=config_infer_primary_retinaface.txt

interval = 0, the streaming is ok, but when interval > 0 , you reproduce the problem.

i use nginx-rtmp server or srs server, the prolem is still exist.

What app are you using?

I use deepstream-app ,add rtmp sink module. you can reproduce the prolem , when input 16 rtsp streams.

I was confused now. why interval=0 works normal but when interval>0 the stream is mixed.

Does the problem only happen after 10 hours? Can the problem be reproduced with less streams?

No the problem happens when the deepstream launch, when the input streams is more than 16.

you can watch the reproduce video.

you can reference the rtmp sink code.

Can you post the deepstream-app config file you use?

deepstream_config.txt (6.7 KB)

this is my config file.

The ‘source-id’ in [sink] group should be set. DeepStream Reference Application - deepstream-app — DeepStream 6.0 Release documentation

The “rtmp-location” of [sink4], [sink5], [sink6] and [sink7] are just the same one. So the streaming is mixed.

deepstream_config.txt (6.7 KB)
Hi sorry, i upload the wrong config file. The “rtmp-location” of [sink4], [sink5], [sink6] and [sink7] are different.

The ‘source-id’ in [sink] group should be set. DeepStream Reference Application - deepstream-app — DeepStream 6.0 Release documentation

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.