undefined reference

Hi, I am trying to compile a code an get an executable, and I get these errors.

o/2d.Linux.PGI.PGI.MPI.EXE/SyncRegister.o(.gnu.linkonce.t.CollectData__41FabArrayCopyDescriptor__tm__11_9FArrayBoxFP14Array__tm__2_iP13CommDataCache_v+0x322): In function FabArrayCopyDescriptor<FArrayBox>::CollectData(Array<int> *, CommDataCache *)': : undefined reference to type__S__Q2_18ParallelDescriptor20Mpi_typemap__tm__2_iSFv_i’
o/2d.Linux.PGI.PGI.MPI.EXE/BoxArray.o(.text+0x5816): In function __cl__Q2_3std58_Scan_for_not_wspace__tm__30_Q2_3std20char_traits__tm__2_cCFPCQ2_Z1Z9char_typeT1_PCQ2_Z1Z9char_type': : undefined reference to scan_not__Q2_3std17ctype__tm__2_c__SCFQ3_3std10ctype_base4maskPCcT2’
o/2d.Linux.PGI.PGI.MPI.EXE/FabConv.o(.text+0x342a): In function std::basic_streambuf__tm__31_cQ2_3std20char_traits__tm__2_c__S::snextc( (void))': : undefined reference to std::basic_streambuf__tm__31_cQ2_3std20char_traits__tm__2_c__S::_M_snextc_aux( (void))’
o/2d.Linux.PGI.PGI.MPI.EXE/ParmParse.o(.gnu.linkonce.d.__vtbl__Q2_3std81basic_stringbuf__tm__58_cQ2_3std20char_traits__tm__2_cQ2_3std18allocator__tm__2_c+0x3c): undefined reference to `std::basic_streambuf__tm__31_cQ2_3std20char_traits__tm__2_c__S::xsgetn( (char *, int))’

Are these errors because of linking of the object files?

nbvasude-

You are getting link errors because some of the mangled names of the template
instantiations are slightly different from what we provide in our library. I would
like to track down this issue. Please compile BoxArray.cpp with the compile
line flags that you used, and add the flags -C -P. This will produce the file
BoxArray.i. Please mail BoxArray.i, along with the compile line you used to trs@pgroup.com, and ask them to forward the mail to me.
I’ll take a closer look, and get back to you.
-Deb Caruso