Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Xavier)
**• DeepStream Version 4.0
• JetPack Version (4.2.3)
**• TensorRT Version 5.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
Confronting with several problems while using web camera to source in deepstream, using “uri=rtsp://admin:password@IP” as the uri address and source type = 4:
- display problem: when the source is live camera, I cannot left click the display window into the secondary detection details mode, while the runtime command on keyboard can be done;
- input problem: to add the source in the config file, I cannot use the “num_source” parameter to increase the source number. I have to add manually by adding another source block named [source1];
- input problem 2: the max number of sources cannot be larger than 6. If more than 6 inputs are given, there would be an error and only 6 sources can be shown in the tiler window.
All the problems happen only when using web camera, using local files as input are all good. How can I solve these?