Hi I am trying to run deepstream test 4 python sample app and was able to run it successfully but I want to send a custom payload instead of the default one and I am confused on how to send those.
To tackle the issue temporary, I came across this pip package kafka-python where we can send data to kafka by using KafkaProducer method like this
producer = KafkaProducer( bootstrap_servers='<IP>:9092', value_serializer=lambda x: dumps(x).encode('utf-8') ) producer.send('test', value=test_dict)
So what benefits do msgbroker offers over Kafka pip package? And what is the right approach? If right approach is to use msgbroker then how to send a custom payload (I tried creating a custom payload but failed with “terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘std::bad_function_call’” )?
PS I ran KafkaProducer with 10 simultaneous streams and it doesn’t affect the FPS.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) T4
• DeepStream Version 5.01
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)