What are the burning parameters and device tree of nano development kit

Hi,
For flashing Jetson Nano, please refer to
Welcome — Jetson Linux<br/>Developer Guide 34.1 documentation
Welcome — Jetson Linux<br/>Developer Guide 34.1 documentation

You can also use SDKManager.

Uploading: image.png…

Uploading: image.png…

Hello, I don’t want to know how to burn the system. I want to know which device tree is. Thank you

Use command “dmesg” on your nano board and search the keyword “dts”.

Hello, there is no equipment. That’s why I asked you, which one do you usually burn

Hello, there is no equipment. That’s why I asked you, which one do you usually burn

Are you asking “device tree” or “which one I should choose in sdkmanager”?

Device tree

Two methods

1. Flash the devkit you have and let the dmesg tell you the dts

2. Read the code p3448-0000.conf.common under your Linux_for_Tegra.

Linux_for_Tegra will be on your host after you install sdkmanager.

Hello! For example, I write sudo/ flash.sh Jetson - Nano - devkit mmcblk0p1, its corresponding device tree is that, or sudo/ flash.sh Which device tree does Jetson nano devkit EMMC mmcblk0p1 correspond to

p3448-0000.conf.common will decide the device tree according to the sku of your board…

that is why I cannot tell you the answer… because there is no way for me to know your board sku.

Uploading: imimage age.png…Hello, I want to put the core of NVIDIA suite on our own board. How to update the replacement device tree.

1. Default dtb is flashed into a partition, so changing the file in /boot won’t take effect.

You have to use command like below on host to flash the board.

sudo ./flash.sh -k DTB jetson-nano-devkit-emmc mmcblk0p1

1. An alternative is adding “FDT” node in side /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf and assign the dtb location.

Example:

niHello! The default nano package does not have EMMC. It starts with SD card and I can’t burn it. Do you need to change other configuration

Just change the board config to match your board.
I just arbitrarily gave one board config.

How to transfer the nano development kit module started by SD card to other carriers? Is there any successful case

What kind of “carriers” do you mean? Other custom carrier boards?

Yes, the module of nano suite with SD card is transferred to our carrier board, which is customized based on the core of your company

SDcard module cannot be transferred to your board.

There are two kinds of modules

1. Sdcard based module → Only for devkit

2. Emmc based module → called “production module” and work for both devkit and customer carrier board. All the hardware design document is based on this kind of module.

I don’t want to transfer completely. I just want to use his device tree