What is the specification of the preset yolov3_tiny and resnet10 inference model in DS 5.1?

• Jetson Nano with DeepStream 5.1
• JetPack Version 4.5.1

So i did some tests on primary inference, then I look at the inference txt file. The path leads to /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/samples/models/Primary_Detector. Here I found resnet file called resnet10.caffemodel with its engine and the label. That’s only on resnet10.
For the yolo part, the path is in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/objectDetector_Yolo/. I found the .weights file yolov3-tiny.weights with custom label.

I assume those are pretrained. Are there specifications for those inference models like the datasets used, train/val/test amount, learning rate, etc.?

Regarding models under objectDetector_Yolo, you could find its introduction in Custom YOLO Model in the DeepStream YOLO App — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation

I found in objectDetector_Yolo, the preset for YOLOv3-tiny uses pretrained COCO dataset. I guess that’s fine for me, thank you.

As for Resnet10, care to explain how it’s trained? I searched at Performance page on Deepstream documentation, I assume this one in the folder is what’s called DetectNet_V2 -Resnet10, isn’t it?

Sorry for delay! This is trained with NVIDAI internal data.
You could find more info in NVIDIA NGC

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.