Where did the custom firmware page go?

I have several IBM branded ConnectX3 cards. When they were installed, I found a custom firmware page on the Mellanox site, still linked to from this page Firmware Support and Downloads - Identifying Adapter Cards (down at the bottom of the page). That link now goes to a non-existent page and is redirected.

I just bought a couple new (used) cards and need to update the firmware, but can’t find the instructions, which I believe were on that page. Did it move? Is it no longer available?

I know I had to modify an INI file to match the PSID of the actual card, in order to build a custom firmware binary. We’re not actually changing anything but that PSID to allow the default firmware to build, but I can’t seem to locate the instructions on how to build the custom binary, which I think were on that page.

Does anyone have these? Is there a new page that should link to? I’d really like to get this set up in the next couple of days, if possible.

Thanks!

Hi Perry,

Mellanox does not provide customized firmware code from the website any longer .

You can open a support case by sending an email to support@mellanox.com mailto:support@mellanox.com