Why NileCAM81_CUOAGX is the perfect solution for surround view systems

Surround view systems (SVS) use multi-camera setups to capture image and video data for the purpose of creating a 360-degree view of the surroundings. These are typically used in large trucks & vehicles, tractors & other heavy agricultural equipment, and autonomous mobile robots.

Choosing and integrating a multi-camera solution into a surround view system comes with its own set of challenges. Some of them include:

• The size and complex structure of the vehicles where an SVS is used.
  • The level of details required in the captured image/video data.
  • In some of the SVS applications, the data has to be delivered in real-time.
  • Since many SVS devices are used outdoor, bright lighting conditions affect image quality.

To address these challenges faced in a camera-enabled surround view system, e-con Systems has launched NileCAM81_CUOAGX – a 4K GMSL2 multi-camera solution for NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin and AGX Xavier. In this article, we do a deep dive into the key features of the product, and learn how it is the perfect solution for your surround view system. READ MORE >>

Thanks for creating this awesome camera product for Jetson platform!

1 Like

Hi @Dharmalingam.K
I am from Analog Devices and I was interested in the demo of the setup
We tried contacting on the number mentioned on E con website but the number seems unreachable
Can you please contact me at piyush.gupta@analog.com

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.