yolov3_to_onnx.py converted onnx model can not be loaded on Windows10

I use the yolov3_to_onnx.py in “yolov3_onnx” sample to convert a yolo weights file to onnx format on ubuntu 18.04 system,then I copy the onnx file to a Windows10 system,I use the TensorRT 5.1.5.0 Windows version SDK to load the model,but the onnx parser report below errors:

[libprotobuf ERROR E:\Perforce\rboissel_devdt_windows\sw\gpgpu\MachineLearning\DIT\dev\nvmake\externals\protobuf\3.0.0\src\google\protobuf\text_format.cc:298] Error parsing text-format onnx2trt_onnx.ModelProto: 1:1: Invalid control characters encountered in text.
[libprotobuf ERROR E:\Perforce\rboissel_devdt_windows\sw\gpgpu\MachineLearning\DIT\dev\nvmake\externals\protobuf\3.0.0\src\google\protobuf\text_format.cc:298] Error parsing text-format onnx2trt_onnx.ModelProto: 1:12: Message type “onnx2trt_onnx.ModelProto” has no field named “NVIDIA”.
Failed to parse ONNX model from fileG:\AI\PretrainedModel\TRT-YOLOV3\onnx-608\yolov3_608.onnx

what’s the meaning of these errors, can I use the onnx model converted from linux trt sdk on windows directly? if not, how to process the model?