Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Tesla T4
• DeepStream Version V6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 8.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 440.118.02
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
i run the deepstream_python_apps/apps/deepstream-test3 with 30 input sources（H264.mp4），pgie model is yolov5m.And the FPS is only 20, is this correct ?
this is pgie config
@gaohuizzz Rtsp-muti-input is not work well in DeepStream python-app test3 describes the program cannot run normally with 30 RTSP streams, but this one describes the 30 H264 inputs files works but low FPS, so deepstream-test3 works with 30 local MP4 files (while low FPS) but not works with 30 RTSP streams, correct?
Please follow this to trouble shoot the application running slowly.
Troubleshooting — DeepStream 6.1 Release documentation The DeepStream application is running slowly
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.