We created an interesting alternative to the official Pi cameras.
It’s now live on Kickstarter >>
And have managed to put it on Nvidia Jetson Nano:
Here’s a quick wrap-up:
- It’s based on a Sony IMX519 sensor.
- It has all the good bits you love about the 3 official cameras.
- The board design is identical to the camera module V1/V1.3 and V2/V2.1.
- Once the campaign (currently $15) is over, It’ll be priced at 25 USD.
- It can work with Nvidia Jetson Nano/Xavier NX.
More info about this camera can be found on our website.
We achieved five of campaign goals within one week, and have added lots of new stuff:
- NoIR version
Yes, it can work with NX/Nano too.
- 15-Meter Cable Extension Kit
- Synchronized Quad-Camera Kit
And we’ve set our next goal for a spy/miniature version with the same specs.
Let me know what you think!