Hi, i am using deepstream for object detection with a tracker, but i’m having an issue when using two cameras.
using: ROS2 dashing
In my case i have two topics of two realsense2 cameras which publish their images separately.
i want to run them both at the same time in my ds pipe but i can’t subscribe for two topics at the same time…
i thought about creating a node that creates a combined messages but i’m not sure it’s the best solution, and will be time and memory consuming
what i do now is reading 1 by 1, each from different camera, however my tracker won’t work for this solution.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I work with hyadid120.
We work with Jetson NX (aaeon boxer-8250ai).
Jetpack 4.6, Deepstream 6.0
Let me to sharpen the question.
We have ROS2 DeepStream node that subscribes to camera image and tracks the objects inside the image.
We have two publishers that publishes on the same node.
The detection works well and we get the results. The question is how to use tracker with two different sources?
Can one tracker track two different sources?
Suppose you can mux the two source with nvstreammux. So the nvtracker will track the two source.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.