I have now connected two sensors and I want to use them for synchronization, so I hope the differences in the images from both sides are as small as possible. Currently, I’m using nvarguscamerasrc. Is there any way to make the ISPs of the two sensors consistent?
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Synchronizing Camera Streams on Jetson | 5 | 2053 | July 20, 2022 | |
| Argus camera stereo sync | 1 | 1025 | October 31, 2023 | |
| Video saving Pipeline for two cameras simultaneously | 5 | 653 | October 2, 2023 | |
| Multi-camera with single ISP control parameters | 6 | 1017 | May 23, 2023 | |
| How to synchronize cameras with nvarguscamerasrc? | 4 | 1161 | November 24, 2020 | |
| Can ISP apply the same processing for multiple cameras? | 8 | 737 | December 9, 2022 | |
| Stereo Camera | 1 | 1476 | October 26, 2020 | |
| Merging two cameras before ISP processing | 2 | 739 | February 22, 2022 | |
| syncStereo detecting sensors but module count 0 - no calibration data? | 7 | 210 | December 4, 2024 | |
| Argus: virtual cameradevice joining two cameras to one buffer | 8 | 1203 | February 25, 2022 |
