Adding custom fields to multifilesink element messages

Hardware Platform: dGPU
• DeepStream Version: 6.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version: 470.103.01
• Issue Type: Questions

How can I add custom fields to element messages? I have a multifilesink element that generate some output images. I wanted to make a list available in the message from multifilesink buffer probe.

Not sure what the “custom fields” you mean, if you want to add some custom user meta, you can refer the reference here: MetaData in the DeepStream SDK — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

In multifilesink element message filename, index, timestamp etc are available by default, just like that I have to make a value accessible from bus from the messages. I am trying to add that value to the default multifilesink message from probe. Is it possible to do that.

I think that should be part of the multifilesink plugin, you may check its source code and add your data in messaging creation part.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.