Apt-get update failing for File Not Found nvidia-diag-driver-local-repo-415.25/Release

When doing a apt-get update I receive a fun error stating: File not found - /var/nvidia-diag-driver-local-repo-415.25/Release (2: No such file or directory)

Running the command: sudo apt-get -o Debug::pkgProblemResolver=yes update
I get the output:
Get:1 file:/var/nvidia-diag-driver-local-repo-415.25 InRelease Ign:1 file:/var/nvidia-diag-driver-local-repo-415.25 InRelease Get:2 file:/var/nvidia-diag-driver-local-repo-415.25 Release Err:2 file:/var/nvidia-diag-driver-local-repo-415.25 Release File not found - /var/nvidia-diag-driver-local-repo-415.25/Release (2: No such file or directory)

I’ve attempted a sudo dpkg --purge nvidia-diag-driver-local-repo-415.25, but that returns a warning that no such package is installed. I’m not quite sure what the issue is here, or where this reference is coming from. Anyone have any context?

Looks like it stems from some Tesla driver repo you once added.

Generix! Huge thanks, actually that gave me an idea. I went ahead and purged that and I’m all fixed up.
I was looking around frantically for this file, and nothing. Digging into the Tesla driver I found that I actually was missing the OS context in the package name. The dpkg is called dpkg -i nvidia-diag-driver-local-repo-ubuntu1804-415.25 <- note the ubntu1804. If anyone else stumbles onto this, it’s that.