I am currently facing an issue while attempting to build my project, and I’m seeking your assistance to resolve it. I am using Nvidia jetson AGX orin hardware.
The error I’m encountering during the CMake configuration is as follows:
– Found Eigen3: /usr/include/eigen3 (Required is at least version “2.91.0”)
– Found Boost: /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/cmake/Boost-1.71.0/BoostConfig.cmake (found version “1.71.0”) found components: system thread
– Found Torch: /home/jetson/Work_space/libtorch/lib/libtorch.so
– Found OpenCV: /usr (found version “4.5.4”)
– Found Threads: TRUE
– Found CUDA: /usr/local/cuda-11.4 (found version “11.4”)
CMake Error at …/…/libtorch/share/cmake/Caffe2/public/mkl.cmake:9 (target_link_libraries):
Cannot specify link libraries for target “caffe2::mkl” which is not built
** by this project.**
Call Stack (most recent call first):
** …/…/libtorch/share/cmake/Caffe2/Caffe2Config.cmake:105 (include)**
** …/…/libtorch/share/cmake/Torch/TorchConfig.cmake:68 (find_package)**
** libdr/dr_mvsnet/CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package)**
– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also “/home/jetson/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log”.
See also “/home/jetson/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log”.
There is an issue with linking “caffe2::mkl,” and I’m unsure about how to proceed. I am attempting to address this by installing OpenBLAS, but I am don"t know about the process of replacing it with MKL.
Your guidance on resolving this error and any steps involved in replacing MKL with OpenBLAS would be immensely appreciated.