ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 - Windows 10 (GeForce RTX 2060-MaxQ) Nvidia Drivers >457.63 Vulkan does not work

Hello,

I try use DLSS sdk with Vulkan…but not only 472.33 nor the latest geforce experience drivers works…well is not finding any Vulkan gpu device…it is a well know issue for this Notebook?

I tried all the well know steps…from clean install to other/old drivers but non of them seems to work plus LunarG Vulkan SDK is failing to display info!

Relaying on ASUS drivers was ok…RayQueries even is not supported by the 456…I was able to make them work…but DLSS SDK samples are impossible to run based on drivers outdated…interestingly NGX SDK samples with CUDA are ok.
How can I sort this out so I can continue developing in Vulkan with features I know the RTX 2060 is capable todo?

Thanks in advance

Some mention in another thread long ago to use AMD tools for update Ryzen Vega GPU driver and then install NVidia ones…I will give a try and report.

nopes didn’t work at all, I am force to use 457.63.

Review this article:
Unable to launch Vulkan apps/game on notebooks with AMD Radeon iGPUs

Or quicker:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Session Manager\Environment]
“DISABLE_LAYER_AMD_SWITCHABLE_GRAPHICS_1”=“1”

1 Like

@StefanG3D Nice!!! will take a look :D thanks man

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.