Audio 2 Face to Blender

I am trying to get Audio 2 Face to work with Blender and the Json data isn’t completely working.

I tried the traditional way of uploading a file via the Nividia Omniverse Build of Blender, and rigging the face with the points. But using the points would either crash the program or use so much power from my graphics cards that it would cause my computer to power the power on my apartment. So I used another strategy that I found on Youtube using the “Face it” addon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo04qNuZ5mc

It seemed to work really well for the person in the video but it is not working very well for me. When I upload the file from Audio 2 Face via face it, it doesn’t move the mouth and jaw. It moves the eyelids and other features and it does so out of sync with the audio: 2024-03-13 14-04-01.mp4 - Google Drive

I would prefer to use the “Face it” addon to get this job done but I would love to get information on both use cases, to get both of them to work. Please help!

Have you tried these tutorials?
Omniverse Audio2Face and Blender | Part 1: Generating Facial Shape Keys (youtube.com)
Omniverse Audio2Face and Blender | Part 2: Loading AI-Generated Lip Sync Clips (youtube.com)

Yes those tutorials were the ones I tried in the very beginning, I ran into problems anyway.

Is this happening in Audio2Face? If yes can you share your A2F log file which is located in a folder like thisC:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Audio2Face on Windows and ~/.nvidia-omniverse/logs/Kit/Audio2Face on Linux?