Audio2Face 2023.2.0 (Open Beta) Released

Hi @jeff188 Could you kindly create a new thread in the Audio2Face forum for this issue?

will do, although I think the issue is solved. Seems to have been a permissions issue.

1 Like

Any fix or workaround for this bug?

Could you try this thread please?

I cannot get my audio to face beta to launch I have a gtx 4080 super

my whole pc starts to freeze up and i just see this window

@danielkeithaherne i am just another user here, and i would recommend making a new thread in Audio2Face. in your new thread, upload the most recent Audio2Face .log file and the launcher .log (see below) so the devs can facility dedicated support and help with troubleshoot.

A2F .log directory

• Windows - %userprofile%\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Audio2Face
  • Linux ~/.nvidia-omniverse/logs/Kit/Audio2Face

Launcher .log location

• Windows - %userprofile%\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\launcher.log
  • Linux - /.nvidia-omniverse/logs/launcher.log

If it’s the first time you have launched it can take a while to write the shader cache. How long have you given it ?

I am unable to reinstall Audio2face 2023.2.0,
My installation folder got deleted. I need to reinstall Audio2face 2023.2.0. I have restarted the system as well, but nothing worked. I am getting this error “Failed to start Audio2Face – Error: Can’t launch audio2face – H:\Omniverse\audio2face-2023.2.0\audio2face.bat is not found.”

How I can Reinstall the program once again? The install option is not coming anymore. its showing “Launch”
Any solution For it?

hello,i want to know. if we use audio2face plugin in unreal ,do we not need to open onmiverse tool?