Notable changes in this release:
- We added support to launch the PyTorch exporter from a virtual environment (Conda or virtualenv).
- We improved the overall performance of Channel Inspector by separating the visualization of per-layer weights from per-layer features and changing the way how we visualize NxCx1x1 weights.
- We added an experimental feature that allows users to directly import existing PyTorch models into NVIDIA Nsight Deep Learning Designer without starting from scratch.
- We switched to using cubic curves to represent layer links to reduce path-finding overhead.
- We added support to visualize inference results of classification networks in the Analysis Mode.
- We added support for custom padding (in addition to the current same and valid options) to the relevant layers.
- We fixed numerous bugs.