Cannot find Nvidia DRIVE on SDKManager

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello.

I was downloading the Nvidia DRIVE on mz sdkmanager in one computer with ubuntu 18.04. But this computer wasn optimal for coding and I decided to change to a better one. The thing is, once I donwnloaded the SDKManager to I can implement the Driveworks on the second computer (usr/local/driveworks), it seems that the DRIVE package on the SDKManager doesnt exist. I mean, it only appears the jetson option, not the DRIVE like the previous one. And the youtube video NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Developer Kit - How to set up - YouTube tutorial for setting up the nvidia drive also cant be found. Its like the DRIVE xavier system doesnt even exist, even though I could do every thing on my first computer. How can I download the Driveworks on my usr/local and how can I actually do everything on the DRIVE xavier on my second computer?

Dear @Thommy_Dowling,
If you are using second host just for developing, you can choose both host and target in sdkmanager to install drive components and skip when it asks for flashing the target. This should setup everything’s you needed for development on host.

Hello
Yes, I was doing that. The problem as mentioned before is that the DRIVE product category on the sdkmanager on the second host is not showing. I tried with different versions of the sdkmanager. it only shows the Jetson option as show i the image below

Hi @Thommy_Dowling
Did you use the same way and account to log in on your second host?

Please refer to User Account Membership Settings :: NVIDIA SDK Manager Documentation and check any difference in membership information on the two host systems.

BTW, please use your account with your company email, say, @Thommy_Dowling . Thanks.

@Thommy_Dowling do you solve the problem?

Yes I did!
Sorry for the inconvenience :)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.