Drive not supported on Ubuntu 16.04 inside SDK Manager

Hi, I’m trying to install DRIVE OS version 5.0.10.3 using the NVIDIA SDK Manager. My OS is Ubuntu 16.04. After installing the SDK Manager, I login and select Drive PX2. However, the application does not let me proceed to Step 2 stating: “Not supported on Ubuntu16.04”. Please see screenshot below of the error. As a sanity check, I am able to install Jetson SDKs.

According to the DRIVE Documentation, it seems like Ubuntu 16.04 should be a supported version. Is this correct? If not, what versions of Ubuntu are supported for Drive OS?

Dear amini,
Did you check with latest SDKManager in devzone? Have you enrolled to Drive Developer program already?

Thanks for the suggestions. Under my Developer account I can see that I’m a member of “NVIDIA DRIVE™ Developer Program for DRIVE PX 2”. Do I also need access to the DRIVE AGX Member Area? I’m only trying to install the relevant tools for Drive PX2 (AutoChauffeur).

Dear amini,
Could you please check with SDKmanager-0.9.12-4180 given in [url]https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/downloads[/url]. I don’t see any issue with this version.
We are looking into the issue with new version

Dear amini,

Could you please run sdkmanager with “archivedversions” option like below and check this symptom? Thanks.

sdkmanager --archivedversions

Dear amini,
Please check running the below command in terminal let us know if it worked.

sdkmanager --archivedversions

Same issue.
It’s OK when use archivedversions

Thanks @SteveNV & @SivaRamaKrishna. Using --archivedversions solved the problem!