Sdkmanager Authorization flow not allowed

Hello,
i have been trying to follow the downloads part of https://developer.nvidia.com/drive/px2. After installing the recommended sdk manager on ubuntu 16.04 i get this error when i try to log in on the sdkmanager.

Dear @err19002,
It seems you are not part of DRIVE Developer program. Please check private message

Hello i face the exact same issue i need jetpack 4.5.1 for the Jetson Xavier AGX. How to solve this?

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV , I have the same issue, I’m trying to flash an Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin, but I was unable to loggin to the SDK Manager application on ubuntu 20.04 LTS. I get the same error message “invalid_request, Authorization flow not allowed”. I already tried to reset my password and created another developer account but couldn’t solve the problem. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I was able to solve this problem by upgrading the sdk manager to a newer version. Initially I installed the sdkmanager_1.9.2-10899 version, and after switching to the sdkmanager_2.0.0-11402 I was able to succesfully loggin. I hope this helps others facing the same issue.

2 Likes

Thanks for your edit stating that upgrading to v2.x.x solved your issue. I had the same problem, and upgrading to SDKmanager 2.0.0 solved mine as well.