Cannot login SDKM

Hi,administrator.
I have joined in the developer, but cannot login sdk manager still.

from loginfo, I got a url that display user status, https://developer.nvidia.com/api/assets/v1/current_user_sdk/programs

I guess my account is not authorized. please, help me.

Hello @heziang,

Welcome to the NVIDIA forums! Please make sure you are using the latest version of the SDKM. For more info, please see this post: Read this topic for SDK Manager Issues

SDKM does not work.
I gave up this solution and used other methods that flash using the docker container.

Hi @heziang

Sorry to hear your issue was not resolved. I have reached back out to the SDKM team for an update on the issue.

Hi @heziang,

The engineering team reports that this was fixed on the server side. You should now be able to log into the SDKM. Let me know if you still have issues. I will assume all is good if I don’t hear back from you.

Regards,
Tom

i can log into nvidia and was able to download SDK manager, (ubuntu 20.04) … running it prompts me with a “login” button, clicking that opens tab in browser, entering credentials times out 100% of the time, making it impossible to use…please fix it, supply a solution or supply a link to the jetson agx 5.0.2 files so i can flash my device please!

Hi @weeks.phillip,

Sorry to hear you are having issues. Please package the folder ~/.nvsdkm and send it to me via DM. I will have the team dig in to see what is going on.

Thanks,
Tom

1 Like

The user was able to resolve this issue. Closing topic.