Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson AGX Xavier
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
Sample config file - “source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt”
Config file modifications - enable RTSP sink instead of EglDisplay
Command - deepstream-app -c source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt
Executing this pipeline on the Jetson command, I am able to produce an RTSP stream which can be accessed both within the DeepStream container and inside the Jetson device (outside the container, but inside the device). I’m using this command for the same. I have tested with the internal IP (LAN network) and “localhost” as well. This works well for both the scenarios mentioned above.
gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=rtsp://192.168.11.55:8554/ds-test ! fakesink
However, when I try this same command on my laptop (on the same network), it doesn’t work. Here is the error message. When I check the gstreamer error logs, I can see that my laptop isn’t able to retrieve the rtsp server options, and that’s where the timeout occurs. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance!