NVIDIA Capture SDK (formerly GRID SDK) enables developers to easily and efficiently capture, and optionally encode, the display content or an application’s graphics context
What’s new in Capture SDK 5.0
- Introduction of the new interface NvFBCToDX9Vid which captures the content to a DirectX 9 buffer (Windows).
- Diffmaps are now supported for all NvFBC interfaces on both Windows and Linux.
- Hardware cursor grab in a separate thread with NvFBC.
- Enabling NvFBC is now possible without triggering a mode-set through the API interface to enable NvFBC.
- Windows 10 support for NvFBC.
- Support for Maxwell and Kepler based GPUs
- Support for HEVC encoding through the ToHWENC interface.
Get Capture SDK and learn more at https://developer.nvidia.com/capture-sdk