Compilation problems make

Hello,
please I am trying to compile the project https://github.com/dusty-nv/jetson-inference but I am having problems; When I do make I get this error:

`[ 60%] Built target video-viewer
[ 61%] Linking CXX executable …/…/…/x86_64/bin/camera-viewer
[ 61%] Built target camera-viewer
[ 62%] Linking CXX shared library …/…/…/x86_64/lib/python/3.6/jetson_utils_python.so
[ 62%] Built target jetson-utils-python-36
/home/sylia/jetson-inference/c/tensorNet.h(610): error: exception specification for virtual function “tensorNet::Profiler::reportLayerTime” is incompatible with that of overridden function “nvinfer1::IProfiler::reportLayerTime”

/home/sylia/jetson-inference/c/tensorNet.h(579): error: exception specification for virtual function “tensorNet::Logger::log” is incompatible with that of overridden function “nvinfer1::ILogger::log”

2 errors detected in the compilation of “/home/sylia/jetson-inference/c/detectNet.cu”.
CMake Error at jetson-inference_generated_detectNet.cu.o.cmake:279 (message):
Error generating file
/home/sylia/jetson-inference/build/CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/c/./jetson-inference_generated_detectNet.cu.o

CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/build.make:63: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/c/jetson-inference_generated_detectNet.cu.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/c/jetson-inference_generated_detectNet.cu.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
/home/sylia/jetson-inference/c/tensorNet.h(610): error: exception specification for virtual function “tensorNet::Profiler::reportLayerTime” is incompatible with that of overridden function “nvinfer1::IProfiler::reportLayerTime”

/home/sylia/jetson-inference/c/tensorNet.h(579): error: exception specification for virtual function “tensorNet::Logger::log” is incompatible with that of overridden function “nvinfer1::ILogger::log”

2 errors detected in the compilation of “/home/sylia/jetson-inference/c/segNet.cu”.
CMake Error at jetson-inference_generated_segNet.cu.o.cmake:279 (message):
Error generating file
/home/sylia/jetson-inference/build/CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/c/./jetson-inference_generated_segNet.cu.o

CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/build.make:70: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/c/jetson-inference_generated_segNet.cu.o’ failed
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/c/jetson-inference_generated_segNet.cu.o] Error 1
Scanning dependencies of target gl-display-test
[ 63%] Building CXX object utils/display/gl-display-test/CMakeFiles/gl-display-test.dir/gl-display-test.cpp.o
[ 64%] Linking CXX executable …/…/…/x86_64/bin/gl-display-test
[ 64%] Built target gl-display-test
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:67: recipe for target ‘CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/all’ failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/jetson-inference.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:129: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make: *** [all] Error 2

`

thanks

Hi @sylia, it appears you are building jetson-inference on x86, whereas the projects supports Jetson (aarch64). Please see my reply to your GitHub topic here:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.