Configuration for ip camera with rtsp link

Hello guys,

I’m a newbie and i’m working with Jetson Nano and Jetson TX2 for current project. I use Cv2 to encode and decode binary data from rtsp cam.
My config for rtsp stream is:
rtspsrc location={} latency={} ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! omxh264dec ! nvvidconv ! video/x-raw, width=(int){}, height=(int){}, format=(string)BGRx ! queue ! videoconvert ! appsink

My question is: " How can i know about the config? " like “rtph264depay” for or when i use “nvvidconv” and how can i find the config for cases using USB camera? I try to find a lot of config on google but no one can give a general document. And how can i read rtsp with H265 decode?

*p/s: trying to read rtsp camera with AI function in 30fps and resolution 1920x1080 for smoothing.

Hi,
For launching USB cameras, you may use v4l2src plugin. Please refer to this sample:
V4l2src using OpenCV Gstreamer is not working in Jetson Xavier NX - #3 by DaneLLL

Tks for you help but it not include all informations i mention above. Your answer help me run USB cam i know that. I want to know more detail about config like: “rtph264depay” , “h264parse”, “omxh264dec”, “videoconvert” , “appsink”, … How can i choose these config for each type of camera (IP camera, USB camera) and what of theses word meaning ? I dont know the keyword for research and which document reference this.

Hi,
For native plugins, please refer to Plugins
For NVIDIA plugins, please refer to
https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/l4t/#page/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/accelerated_gstreamer.html#