I have the problem to configure Tesla K80 on redhat 7.2
The problem is in configuration
- RedHad 7.2
- Tesla K80
- Matrox integrated into motherboard
- Use K80 for
o CUDA computing
o OpenGL applications
- To be able access Gnome and software GUIs via
o Windows remote desktop
o ssh –x X11 forwarding
- To have good quality of rendering on the clients posts ( network is local and rapid)
The matrox hardware does not support OpenGL, but provides correctly
- Windows remote sessions
- X11 forwarding on the clients’ computers
It does not compatible with nvidia drivers (segmentation fault errors) and I did not find the way to use it simultaneously with nvidia.
So I have to uninstall nvidia driver, and thus no more cuda computing options on the server!
When install nvidia and switching Xorg to use nvidia driver
- Windows remote sessions does not work
- VNC sessions are of very bad quality (impossible to work)
- Is it possible to find the way to get system running using Nvidia driver and simultaneously have system’s display using matrox hardware ?
Thank you for your help !