Controller poses seem off in all versions of CloudXR OVR Client for Quest. Anyone else seeing this?

So, I tested this with CloudXR 3.0 and 3.2, just now, on both Quest 1 and Quest 2, and it’s a 100% repro for me. All you have to do is try to hold the two controllers’ rings together and they have a gap between them.

The same exact controller pose when you pause CloudXR client, even temporarily, instantly makes the controller poses correct.

Is this a known bug, and if so, is there a workaround?

Let me know, thanks.

Here’s a quick video showing the discrepancy between the controller poses between the local VRAPI-reported pose and that which SteamVR sees through CloudXR libraries:

You can clearly see here, as I toggle back and forth, that the poses don’t match.

This is the same behaviour in 3.0 as 3.2 and several of our customers reported having to use SteamVR Advanced Settings to adjust the controller poses, in order to make the controllers line up properly. This shouldn’t be necessary, right? Anyway it looks like there’s something wrong to me so I’d like a confirmation. I tested it on several machines and on Quest 1 and 2 and several versions of CloudXR and SteamVR. All the same issue.

@GJones-NVIDIA-XR-Team @Veronica_NVIDIA any idea here? This is really a problem for us.

@tegradave Hi Dave, I was just wondering if this is a known issue. The repro steps are very straightforward. Just hold the controllers together ring-to-ring and see if there’s a gap or not.