DRIVE OS Version: 7.0.3
Issue Description: Hey team Nvidia, I am running to run cosmos reason 2 on drive AGX thor using DriveOS LLM SDK but I noticed cosmos reason 2 is not yet supported, any plan on providing support on this model
DRIVE OS Version: 7.0.3
Issue Description: Hey team Nvidia, I am running to run cosmos reason 2 on drive AGX thor using DriveOS LLM SDK but I noticed cosmos reason 2 is not yet supported, any plan on providing support on this model
Dear @zukko ,
Currently cosmos reason 2 is not supported in DRIVE OS 7.0.3.
It will be supported in next release. Please take a look at supported models at Supported Models — TensorRT Edge-LLM
Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV thanks for replying. Is it possible to use TensorRT Edge-LLM in Drive OS, or is there an alternative way to run cosmos reason2 on Drive AGX thor?
DRIVEOS LLM SDK is renamed as TensorRT Edge LLM SDK.
It will be supported in next DRIVE OS DevZone release.
@SivaRamaKrishnaNV Thanks for the clarification on the renaming. To follow up: Since Supported Models — TensorRT Edge-LLM mentioned cosmos reason2 is supported, I would like to know if I can use TensorRT Edge-LLM on Drive AGX Thor, or is it being limited to Jetson Thor currently?
No. For DRIVE OS 7.0.3, you need to use DRIVE OS LLM SDK.