CUDA 10.2 Download Link broken

Hi there,
I accidentally deleted the cuda repo in the /var/ directory of my host PC. I have a Jetson TX2 and would like to update it to Ubuntu 18 using NVIDIAs SDKManager. For this I set my Jetson into recovery mode. However, before i started the update procedure, I installed some system updates in my host PC. Unfortunately, then my host PC wouldn’t want to boot anymore as my root directory “/” was 100% full. I saw that the cuda repository in /var/ was pretty big so I deleted it, assuming that the SDKManager will be able to install it there again.

Since this is not the case, I cannot update my Jetson as I would like to install CUDA on it too. The installation of CUDA fails with this message:

ERROR: CUDA on Host: [error]: key file [/var/cuda-repo-10-2-local-10.2.89-440.40/7fa2af80.pub] not found; [error]: stat /var/cuda-repo-10-2-local-10.2.89-440.40/7fa2af80.pub: no such file or directory; [deb_path]: /home/evitado/Downloads/nvidia/sdkm-downloads/cuda-repo-ubuntu1804-10-2-local-10.2.89-440.40_1.0-1_amd64.deb

16:35:36 ERROR: CUDA on Host: command terminated with error

16:35:36 SUMMARY: CUDA on Host: First Error: Failed to run apt-key add command [host]

As this error message suggests, I need to install the local repository into /var/ again. I tried to install the latest CUDA version (11.2) but installing the Jetson Jetpack fails as it requires the CUDA 10.2 repository in /var/. However, in the CUDA archive, the webpage for CUDA 10.2 does not offer any download buttons. Are there alternative download links?

Any help is appreciated!
Max

You could mount the image you downloaded to burn the SD-card, and copy the <mount_point>/var/cuda-repo... back onto your SD card.