Cuda 2.3 Toolkit/SDK Uninstallation Problem

Hi, I am working on windows 7 64 bit and just wanted to uninstall cuda 2.3 in order to update it to 3.0. Thereby I tried to uninstall the toolkit and the SDK as described in the guide, by pressing:
Start->All Programs->NVIDIA Corporation->CUDA Toolkit->Uninstall CUDA

After that Windows asks me whether I really want to allow this program to perform changes on my system and after I press yes there happens nothing at all. The same when I try to uninstall via the windows “System Control”. There is no problem with uninstalling other programs or drivers. For example, I could uninstall the grafic card driver without any problems.

So I wanted to ask if anyone has an idea how to fix that or how to perform the uninstallation manual.
I thought of:

• Deleting the Toolkit and SDK© folder
  • removing all the entries in the path and the other environment variables

But is there anything esle that I should think of when deleting the driver manual? (Registry entries etc…??)

Regards scr

I had a similar problem. I wanted to uninstall the Toolkit and the SDK.
There was no problem uninstalling the toolkit, but than when I tried to uninstall the SDK I got an Error message from the InstallShield Wizard with error code -6003.
After unsuccesfuly searching the Internet for a solution of the problem I tried the following and it worked.
I installed the new version of the Toolkit, and than tried again to uninstall the SDK.

This was on Vista x86, maby this helps you.

I had a similar problem. I wanted to uninstall the Toolkit and the SDK.
There was no problem uninstalling the toolkit, but than when I tried to uninstall the SDK I got an Error message from the InstallShield Wizard with error code -6003.
After unsuccesfuly searching the Internet for a solution of the problem I tried the following and it worked.
I installed the new version of the Toolkit, and than tried again to uninstall the SDK.

This was on Vista x86, maby this helps you.