CUDA sample bicubicTexture not working

When trying to run the uneditted sample file bicubicTexture, nothing is displayed in the window. The eye is not rendered. I also get this error:
CUDA error at C:/ProgramData/NVIDIA Corporation/CUDA Samples/v11.2/3_Imaging/bicubicTexture/bicubicTexture_cuda.cu:74 code=700(cudaErrorIllegalAddress) "cudaFreeArray(d_imageArray)"
I’m using a 1660ti, my laptop with a 1660ti maxQ also has this same issue.

Thank you in advance.

This sample app works out-of-the-box with CUDA 11.1 on my Windows 10 machine with MSVS 2019. I simply double clicked the solutions file, then “Start”. It seems quite unlikely that this code broke during the minor upgrade to CUDA 11.2, but it is possible.

Your description of the image (“eye”) indicates that there may have been a change in the image being used with this sample code, since the use of “Lena” is not longer considered appropriate. If so, maybe that has created a problem?

If, after double checking, you are quite sure the issue is not due to anything you are doing, consider filing a bug report with NVIDIA. There should be a sticky note on how to file bug reports attached to the top of this forum.

It should be fine on CUDA11.3 now . Please give a try .Thanks.

Updated, still nothing shows

Thanks for trying 11.3 . Could you please track us a ticket following the instruction in How to report a bug . We will take a look . Thank you.