CUDA training

Hello everyone,
i am a student at a greek University and i would like to ask if somebody can suggest an economic nvidia gpu compatible with cuda? I need it for academic use (cuda training). :P

What is your budget like? The GT 240 (the version with DDR5 memory) is a very inexpensive ($80 in the US) but useful card, but lacks the interesting features of the newer Fermi-based GPUs. The cheapest Fermi-class GPU is the GTX 460 with 768 MB of memory, which runs about $180 in the US.

Be sure to verify your computer has the right power connectors for whatever GPU you pick.

What is your budget like? The GT 240 (the version with DDR5 memory) is a very inexpensive ($80 in the US) but useful card, but lacks the interesting features of the newer Fermi-based GPUs. The cheapest Fermi-class GPU is the GTX 460 with 768 MB of memory, which runs about $180 in the US.

Be sure to verify your computer has the right power connectors for whatever GPU you pick.

I thought GTS450 is a cheaper yet it’s fermi based architecture. I believe 450/460 supports computing capability 2.1.

I thought GTS450 is a cheaper yet it’s fermi based architecture. I believe 450/460 supports computing capability 2.1.

Oh, right! I somehow missed that release.

Oh, right! I somehow missed that release.