cuGraphicsEGLUnRegisterResource failed: 709,400

I’m running my code following the sample. My code is simply a loop that constantly pulling image from camera and convert that NvBuffer to CUEglFrame. I’m also following the sample to unresigter pResource every time when I finished using the EglFrame. This code runs perfectly when started but usually after 10-15 mins, it will throw this error above. Then the system will send a segmentation fault error which will crash my app. I have tried multiple times and this seems to be a consistent behavior. I also monitored the memory usage and there is no memory leak. Before crash the memory is the same as when it began. I want to know what can be the possible reason that can cause this? i searched the meaning of the error code but I don’t understand why

Hi,
Not sure but it is likely your CUDA code accesses the data outside the buffer, triggering memory corruption. Suggest you replace the code with Handle_EGLImage() in

/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/samples/common/algorithm/cuda/NvCudaProc.cpp

And check if the issue is still present.

I’m indeed copying this file

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Sorry for the late response, have you managed to get issue resolved or still need the support? Thanks