Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I have a custom low level tracker library implementation for the gst-nvdstracker plugin. I have enabled/set pQuery->supportbatchprocessing = true in the NvMOT_Query() implementation. I have not implemented NvMOT_RemoveStreams() as it was optional and I didn’t have any resources internal to the tracker that I wanted to clear/clean up.
The tracker seems to work correctly with multiple input videos using the deepstream-app and a custom detector model when all sources of video are live/available. With input videos of varying lengths I’m observing a cross-talk of bounding boxes across the streams when 1 or more of the streams become inactive. For example, in a 4 stream application detection and tracking work normally when all 4 videos are alive. When video/stream 3 is finished but videos 1, 2, & 4 are still playing, I see that bounding boxes of stream 2 & 4 showing up in stream 1 along with it’s own boxes in the OSD display. I see similar behavior on streams 2 & 4 as well. I do not see this happening when I use pre-built trackers like IOU or KLT.
It seems like something is not right with my custom tracker API implementation. I have checked the forums for related issues and the sample code referenced in: Deepstream Tracker FAQ - #4 by bcao does not support batch processing for the tracker. Since there’s no official sample code for custom low level tracker implementation that supports batch processing any ideas/suggestions on how I can go about to fix my issue will be helpful.