[Debian12 + KDE] After upgrade kernel from 6.1.0-18 to 6.1.0-20 Nvidia drivers stop working

Hi.
After upgrade Debian to new kernel my Nvidia GPU stop working. Nvidia SMI shows me text:

NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver. Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running.

Tried reinstall kernel but it doesn’t work, also I typed command dpkg -l |grep nvidia and gave me this:

ii nvidia-detect 525.147.05-4~deb12u1 amd64 NVIDIA GPU detection utility

but It doesn’t make sense because I installed the newest version of Nvidia driver from web page version:

On 6.1.0-18 everything work great with Nvidia gpu.
On 6.1.0-20 nvidia-detect gave me correct information:

arczi@d3b14n:~$ nvidia-detect
Detected NVIDIA GPUs:
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: NVIDIA Corporation GA106M [GeForce RTX 3060 Mobile / Max-Q] [10de:2560] (rev a1)

Any solution and thank you for your time. Regards.

If you used the runfile installer (not recommended), you’ll have to install dkms and use the --dkms option during driver install for the driver to survive a kernel update. Rather uninstall the runfile driver and install from repo.

I’m sorry to ask but what is the point to making a new versions of drivers for your products under linux if it’s not a fully cooperative with the most important distro of all linux distributions? This is insane. I only want to say to all people who working in Nvidia Corp - We are in the same team guys.
BTW Thank you for reply @generix. You are helpful as always.