Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (GPU) GeForce 940M
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) None used
• TensorRT Version 126.96.36.199
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 440
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) question/ bug (maybe)
• OS Ubuntu 18.04
Hi! My system is Ubuntu 18.04, TRT 188.8.131.52, CUDA 10.2, cudnn 7.6.5, Nvidia driver 440 on GeForce 940M with Deepstream SDK 5.
I tested cuda, TRT, cudnn and other installations. They worked perfectly. After this I installed deepstream. I have followed the Documentation perfectly. I have used tar file to install TRT.
When I enter the samples directory and execute
deepstream-app -c ./configs/deepstream-app/source30_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tiled_display_int8.txt
I get the error
deepstream-app: error while loading shared libraries: libnvinfer.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Please help!! I’m a beginner and barely know of cuda or TRT.