Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Container Image : nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.0-triton
I am trying to run triton examples and I am getting below error with Nividia Container image nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:6.0-triton. Can anyone help please?
root@fe9e26dca43b:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0# deepstream-app -c samples/configs/deepstream-app-triton-grpc/source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt
(deepstream-app:2097): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: 09:27:50.039: g_object_set_is_valid_property: object class ‘GstNvInferServer’ has no property named ‘input-tensor-meta’
** INFO: <create_primary_gie_bin:146>: gpu-id: 0 in primary-gie group is ignored, only accept in nvinferserver’s config
** ERROR: main:658: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
App run failed