Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit
• DeepStream Version: 6.3
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 5.1.2
• TensorRT Version: 8.5.2-1+cuda11.4
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): Bug
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing):
- Install DeepStream SDK according to docs
- Install DeepStream SDK Python binding according to docs
- Install example specific prerequisites as in deepstream-test1-rtsp-out README:
sudo apt-get install libgstrtspserver-1.0-0 gstreamer1.0-rtsp sudo apt-get install libgirepository1.0-dev sudo apt-get install gobject-introspection gir1.2-gst-rtsp-server-1.0
- Run example:
python3 deepstream_test1_rtsp_out.py -i /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.3/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264
After the following output Jetson completely hangs and reboots in a while.
Creating Pipeline Creating Source Creating H264Parser Creating Decoder Creating H264 Encoder Creating H264 rtppay Playing file /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.3/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264 Adding elements to pipeline Linking elements in the Pipeline
Sometimes Jetson hangs right after “Creating H264 Encoder” output.
deepstream-test1 example works without any problems.
Thanks a lot in advance.