Deepstream 6 graph composer for custom application

I need a small clarification. My product application is like reading ip camera streaming and applying inferencing model and based on the prediction i need to send custom meta data to broker. (Eg: number of person detected, time, customer details,camera ID,only when person detected in specific time etc). I have gone through graph composer. It is fine for me to proceed with. but i dont know whether we can customize the meta data which is coming out from inference model or we cannot customize and add own logics to output of inference prediction?

if it is not feasible then i have to move with tensorrt and opencv based python implementation for my purpose.

Please let me know, which one works for me.

You can customize new extension for your new meta data. Developing Extensions for DeepStream — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

Its seems in c++ code and difficult. Is there any reference using python? and also is it possible to send images through metadata?

Please refer to deepstream_python_apps/apps/deepstream-imagedata-multistream at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps (github.com)

Graph composer based custom meta data for sending images not feasible? We have to go with python and deep stream code example given by you?

It is possible. You can customize new extension for your new meta data. Developing Extensions for DeepStream — DeepStream 6.1 Release documentation

Ok. Is it possible to send the meta data to REST API instead of message broker?

DeepStream is just a SDK. There is no limitation of you to use other APIs. You can get meta data with DeepStream API and send the data to othere places with other API

No. I can understand that it is possible using deepstream. My question is that, is graph composer has this option ?

No.

Ok. thanks for your response

Isn’t Graph Composer just at the very beginning? Maybe there will be an option added in later versions? I really like the idea of this GUI solution for building AIs

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.