Deepstream-app compile error

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

    OS: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS

**• Hardware Platform: NVIDIA L4 24 GB PCIe GPU
**• DeepStream Version: 7.0
**• TensorRT Version:10.4.0
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version:535.161.08


I am working on ds-7.0 environment.

I just finished installing everything and compiled deepstream-app.

But I got the following error.

I would appreciate your help.


jusys@esc4000a-e11-l4:/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-7.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-app$ sudo make
cc -c -o deepstream_app.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include deepstream_app.c
cc -c -o deepstream_app_config_parser.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include deepstream_app_config_parser.c
cc -c -o deepstream_app_main.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include deepstream_app_main.c
g++ -c -o deepstream_app_config_parser_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include deepstream_app_config_parser_yaml.cpp
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_audio_classifier_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_audio_classifier_bin.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_c2d_msg.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_c2d_msg.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_c2d_msg_util.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_c2d_msg_util.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_common.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_common.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_config_file_parser.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_config_file_parser.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_dewarper_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_dewarper_bin.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_dsanalytics.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_dsanalytics.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_dsexample.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_dsexample.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_osd_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_osd_bin.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_perf.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_perf.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_preprocess.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_preprocess.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_primary_gie_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_primary_gie_bin.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_secondary_gie_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_secondary_gie_bin.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_secondary_preprocess.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_secondary_preprocess.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_segvisual_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_segvisual_bin.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_sink_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_sink_bin.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_source_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_source_bin.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_streammux.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_streammux.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_tiled_display_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_tiled_display_bin.c
cc -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_tracker_bin.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_tracker_bin.c
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_config_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_config_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_dewarper_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_dewarper_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_dsanalytics_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_dsanalytics_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_dsexample_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_dsexample_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_gie_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_gie_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_image_save_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_image_save_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_msgconsumer_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_msgconsumer_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_msgconv_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_msgconv_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_osd_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_osd_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_preprocess_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_preprocess_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_segvisual_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_segvisual_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_sink_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_sink_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_source_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_source_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_streammux_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_streammux_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_tiled_display_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_tiled_display_yaml.cpp
g++ -c -o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_tracker_yaml.o -I./ -I…/…/apps-common/includes -I…/…/…/includes -DDS_VERSION_MINOR=1 -DDS_VERSION_MAJOR=5 -I /usr/local/cuda-12.2/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/orc-0.4 -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include/json-glib-1.0 -I/usr/include/libmount -I/usr/include/blkid -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_tracker_yaml.cpp
g++ -o deepstream-app deepstream_app.o deepstream_app_config_parser.o deepstream_app_main.o deepstream_app_config_parser_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_audio_classifier_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_c2d_msg.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_c2d_msg_util.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_common.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_config_file_parser.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_dewarper_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_dsanalytics.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_dsexample.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_osd_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_perf.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_preprocess.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_primary_gie_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_secondary_gie_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_secondary_preprocess.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_segvisual_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_sink_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_source_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_streammux.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_tiled_display_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream_tracker_bin.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_config_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_dewarper_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_dsanalytics_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_dsexample_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_gie_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_image_save_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_msgconsumer_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_msgconv_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_osd_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_preprocess_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_segvisual_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_sink_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_source_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_streammux_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_tiled_display_yaml.o …/…/apps-common/src/deepstream-yaml/deepstream_tracker_yaml.o -L/usr/local/cuda-12.2/lib64/ -lcudart -L/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-7.0/lib/ -lnvdsgst_meta -lnvds_meta -lnvdsgst_helper -lnvdsgst_customhelper -lnvdsgst_smartrecord -lnvds_utils -lnvds_msgbroker -lm -lyaml-cpp -lcuda -lgstrtspserver-1.0 -ldl -Wl,-rpath,/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-7.0/lib/ -lgstvideo-1.0 -lgstbase-1.0 -lgstreamer-1.0 -lX11 -ljson-glib-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0
/usr/bin/ld: warning: libnvinfer.so.8, needed by /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-7.0/lib//libnvds_utils.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)
/usr/bin/ld: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-7.0/lib//libnvds_utils.so: undefined reference to `getInferLibVersion’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:65: deepstream-app] Error 1

DeepStream requires TRT8.6. please refer to this table.

Thanks for your reply.
However, the installation instructions below say that it runs on TensorRT 8.6.1.6 or later.
https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_Installation.html?highlight=compatibility#dgpu-setup-for-ubuntu

As you said, can I solve the above error only on 8.6.x.x version?
If so, I will uninstall TensorRT 10.4.0 and reinstall 8.6.x.x version.
Thanks fanzh

  1. you can use DeepStream7.0 docker . the image already includes all components.
  2. yes, DeepStream 7.0 corresponds to TRT 8.6. please refer to the installation doc.

Thank you

I am currently reviewing the DeepStream7.0 docker you mentioned.

The app I am developing now is based on deepstream-app and is developing some additional features.
The number of RTSP cameras that need to be processed is around 15~20 channels.

So I think it is right to choose deepstream:7.0-gc-triton-devel in our current situation. Please give me your advice.

you can find the image detailed introduction in the link mentioned in my last comment. noticing you are developing on dgpu. you can choose deepstream:7.0-triton-multiarch or deepstream:7.0-gc-triton-devel.

Okay, thank you.

Sorry for the late reply, Is this still an DeepStream issue to support? Thanks! please