• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson Xavier NX Devkit
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Is it possible to have two separate filesinks in the “deepstream-app” application?
I would like one file sink to be the raw buffers drawn to a file, and the second filesink to be the stream with prediction bounding boxes overlaid on top.
I can get both working separately, but I’m wondering if its possible to do both at once.
If this is possible, could you attach a sample config.txt of the group(s) configuration?
Thanks in advance,