Deepstream docker cannnot run the program

jetson nano
deepstream 5.0
jetpack 4.2?
I executed the head -n 1 /etc/nv_tegra_release command, and I saw REVISION: 4.2, I’m not sure if this is the jetpack version?

I executed the deepstream docker image deepstream-l4t:5.0-20.07-samples in jetson nano, and the running program always prompts “Failed to create element’src_bin_muxer’”, but I have deleted /root/.cache/gstreamer-1.0/ It still doesn’t work, how can I fix it? Thank you

it’s Jetpack4.4DP.
So, would suggest you to upgrade system to Jetpack4.4GA, then run deepstream-l4t:5.0-20.07-samples on it.

Thanks!

How can I check the jetpack version of my nano, thank you!

Hello, I have upgraded to jetpack4.4 GA, but when I run the image program of the docker container, the above problem will still be prompted。

could you tell us how to repro this?

Inside docker, enter /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-app, execute “make” and execute ./deepstream-app -c …/…/…/. ./samples/configs/deepstream-app/source8_1080p_…fp16_nano.txt, the following error will be displayed:

No EGL Display.

Did you follow the docker guidance and run “xhost+” ?

I did not run xhost+ because I used an external rtsp camera. Can I ignore the “No EGL dispaly” problem above and focus on the “Failed to create element’src_bin_muxer” problem?

I think I found the problem. When I use the docker run command, the -v parameter needs to specify the mount directory of the host. I modified it to a directory that I can run to mount, and it can run normally, thank you