Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) :t4
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 440
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing) ./deepstream-test5-app -c configs/test5_config_file_src_infer.txt
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I save picture in dsexample plug-in.Because it uses OpencV to encode images, it’s much slower.
However, in any project, it is necessary to save a complete picture of the event as it occurs.
I tried to encode images using nvJPEG, but nvJPEG does not support RGBA conversion to BGR.
What should I do?