Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU V100
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.2.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460+
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I have a deepstream app running which takes input from 4 rtsp cameras for the task of facial recognition. The pipeline is as follows:
rtsp(srcs)*4 → nvstreammux → queue → face_detector → queue → face_classifier → queue → fakesink
The issue arises when we see more than 5 faces at a time and the execution of the pipeline halts without sending any error message. The app shows as a running process but does not provide any output.